Understand that “refrigerator” is really a misnomer in this case. It’s actually
a type of evaporative cooler, like the cheap dorm fridges that aren’t real
refrigerators.  It keeps things cool, but not cold.

If you’re referencing the skis in the trunk option, that’s VERY rare here.
I’ve only seen it once, and that was on a W140 sedan that was retrofitted with
it.  It requires a different back seat and fuel tank.

Dan