Prices on the coast have jumped up 40ยข in the past month. Driving 1000 miles on the weekend, I noticed a low of $2.219 and a high of 2.649. Dissel from 2.699 to 3.049 or more. (some places I didn't even take notice when the first digit was 3!)

"the economy has heated up" thus the prices of energy are raised. I have not heard what the supply is. The usual bs line is, "refineries are switching from winter to summer fuel"

Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
I don't pay much attention to the gasoline prices, the diesel fuel prices
have been up and down a bit but generally around $2.80 per gallon.

Max
Charleston SC