Any chance he could look at it and report back?  The seller wants it gone by
the middle of next week.  I’m still on the fence on this thing, I should
probably call him today and get the details as it could be a beater.  Pictures
look nice and the place is definitely upscale enough that Mom and Dad appeared
to have the $$ to maintain things well.

-D