OK... anyone nearby who could take a peek at this car and shoot as
many pics as possible of it inside, outside, and underneath? This is
uber-rare Mercedes exotica, rumored to be the fabled Fittipaldi 500E.
It's located at RUF, home of the Yellow Bird. The asking price is
$65k, not anything I could ever buy, but I would LOVE to see more
detailed photos of all the upgrades! Anyway, there's a few teaser
shots and a list of the goodies installed at this link:

<http://rufautocentre.com/usedcars/car024.asp>

I bet the upgrades were in the $60-80k range, in addition to the cost
of the car. The motor alone would be about $40k... RENNtech is quite
proud of their work and they charge accordingly! I've never seen a
6.0L rated at 465hp... most of their 6.0's are in the 420-440 range.
Must be the custom cams, porting, and titanium rods... droooool.

:-)

--
Dave M.
Boise, ID