I like Greenville, the hills and proximity to mountains is a very nice
change from flat land "low country".   They're also the main political
rival to Chucktown, and (in my opinion) have some kind of inferiority
complex about it so they tend to go above and beyond to show they're better
than us.  Much cooler weather in the summer too.

Max
Charleston SC