There's currently a $17 rebate on 5 qts of Mobil One car or motorcycle oil and
a M1 oil filter.
Limit two per household, good through May 31st.
Advance Auto parts has five qts, the filter, and a $4 roll of blue shop towels
for $29.99 through tomorrow.

I was going to get a couple of C253 filters for the E320 and ML350, but they
were made in China and not very hefty compared to a Mann fleece filter. So I
grabbed a couple of M113 for the Chevys instead. Just submitted the rebate
online and asked for a digital check image via email.

Online rebate application:
https://apfco.com/secure/R9721W

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/o/mobil-oil