Finally got the video to come up via another link when I searched for it.
Almost as good as watching Rachel Madcow cry on election night...

My day is complete.... Officers did a very credible job of remaining
professional and on point.

I recommend we form a new category called the "Government Employee Darwin
Awards" for such epic displays of "hol ma beer while I commit public social
suicide"...

Sheeeeesh.