I lost the phone number for my expert.  So the question goes to all  y'all.

~50 years ago I bought a master case of rifle bore cleaner, WWII surplus, in 2 oz cans. I used/traded/gave away about 1/3 of it.

In the cans of what is left, most of the cleaner has evaporated, but I wondered if collectors (reenactors, M1 owners) would be interested int he cans. They are not date stamped, but the boxes are marked 2-44.

Some of the cans have some liquid left, some appear to be dry, or dried into a thick paste. There is everything in between.

Whatcha think?  pitch em?  fleabay em?