I had been working here at the old nuke plant for a little over a year. While
driving into work on that day,  heard about Chernobyl.  I figured I had made a
colossal mistake and I wondered what I would do after my short stint on nuclear
power.
Here I am three decades later training peeps to run these pigs for 40+ more
years.

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone