I am a member of Owl's Head. They list August 4 & 5 as their 'Wings &
Wheels Spectacular ' aircraft day.check to see if they are giving Trimotor
rides then.

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Apr 27, 2018 9:10 AM, "Curt Raymond via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

I'd love to go in a Trimotor. They have (had?) one at the Owls Head
transportation museum. My dad always wanted to go for a ride but never got
to.

Hmm, he's got a birthday coming up...

-Curt

    On Friday, April 27, 2018, 9:08:16 AM EDT, MG via Mercedes <