I do.

I was a voracious reader as young boy, and pretty much vacuumed up anything
that was science or technology related. Since I read well above my age range,
my first grade teacher had a deal set up where I could go into the section for
the older kids when we went to the school library every week.  It was there
that I discovered the “How and Why Wonder Books” and immediately devoured as
many as possible.

Remember those, Mitch?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_and_Why_Wonder_Books

-D