That makes my few parts on ebay absolutely pale (c:

However, dont forget to search on MBZ280 over the next few weeks as I
am cleaning out my garage of 113 114 115 and 123 parts, many new, and
all starting at 0.99 each.

FYI... no affiliation, etc...  uhhhhhh.. oops, I guess that's not
exactly true, is it (c:

Cheers,

Richard

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8049348099