What about 5w30 or 5w40?

~I seem to remember some folks using "approved" 0-W-30 back when the other
~choice was 15-W-50. I am using the Truck/SUV at the moment (approved).
~
~On 3/22/06, W. Lasher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
~>
~>                                     According to Mobile web site M-1 0W-30
~> is an approved Diesel oilÂ…is it approved for MB's?
~>                                     What are the mew codes for Diesel oil?
~> (ie: CF)   I'm just about ready to go back to Delo 400 with all this
~> confusion.
~>                                     At least I can get it through Costco
~> Walt Lasher
~> Seattle
~> 1992  W-140 S350
~>