On Sat, 19 May 2018 18:14:15 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> They look familiar but I will have to go out and look at a car to be
> sure

Thanks.

I'm thinking the larger one goes at the back of the bolt which goes
through the upper pump mounting hole underneath the rectangular washers
so it can hold a hose or something.

Craig

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On May 19, 2018, at 5:57 PM, Craig via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > I am at the stage of putting things back together on the
> > '90 300D/2.5 Turbo.
> >
> > I got the serpentine belt tensioner completed successfully (and used
> > the whole of a large can of brake cleaner cleaning off the mounting
> > hole on the front of the engine and the tensioner lever assembly).
> >
> > I am in the process of putting the replacement power steering pump on,
> > having figured out how it interlaces between the projection on the
> > side of the head and the Power Steering Pump Mount Bracket which
> > bolts to the side of the block.
> >
> > But I don't remember where the two brackets shown in the attached
> > photograph go! And, yes, I did forget to take pictures of the car
> > before I started taking things apart!
> >
> > Does anyone have any idea where they go, or, better yet, a picture of
> > a 300D/2.5 Turbo showing where they are?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> > Craig
> > <left-over.brackets.jpg>

Craig

----------------------------------
Present: '90 300D/2.5 Turbo            246 kmi
         '89 Chevrolet G20 Beauville   210 kmi
                 (the Big Red Van, BRV)
         '00 Kenworth W900  Helmut     943 kmi

Past:    '07 Peterbilt 386  Bruno      885 kmi   SOLD!!!
         '82 240D/3.0       Bluebell   286 kmi
         '95 E320           Sebastian  135 kmi   RIP
         '94 E420           Oskar      127 kmi   RIP
         '86 190E/2.3
         '72 220/8
         '61 Willys Utility Wagon
         '59 Willys Utility Wagon