Kaleb,

The big draw for me is the Blue Tooth link between phone and radio.  Hands
free phone conversations have become a legal requirement in many places.

I also listen to podcasts far more often than radio or music, especially on
a long road trip (download an audio book or two) and Blue Tooth makes that
so convenient.

The Continental / VDO radios have no swimming fish or little teeny tiny
buttons and actually look like they belong; they DON'T blatantly look like
aftermarket.  User controls are simple and easy to use while driving (knob
for volume, push the knob for mute, hold down the knob to power down the
radio; discrete programmable buttons for radio stations0.

The downside is they are made in China and the programming of the radio is
rather 2nd rate, so the menu system is weird and the defaults for some
things are irritating.

Max
Charleston SC