> On May 22, 2018 at 4:46 PM Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Hmmmmmmm ... Certainly not like the picture.

I just looked at the other pictures.
The Delco picture is the same Bosch photo.
TYC and Power Source pics are generic Chinese alternators similar to the one I
received.
I processed a return for the one I got with the corner busted off the
regulator, they gave me a return label for ME to drive it to Fedex. Apparently
they think I work for them as an unpaid volunteer.

I ordered another one, and will try to hand the damaged one off to the Fedex
Ground contractor who delivers the replacement.

I was hoping they'd tell me to just keep it, like they did last year when they
sent me somebody else's returned damaged radiator for the ML. If they did, I'd
put a new regulator in it and put it on the shelf for a spare.