I forgot to ask mine when I was there on Wednesday.  Going back today probably,
I’ll try to remember to ask.

It really doesn’t matter to me as I don’t see the value in buying one of these
things.  I suspect they’re going to be frankenpistols made up of a lot of
different worn parts.  For $1,000 I’lll buy a brand new one, thank you.

-D