I agree - best car I own. I looked for two years to find one I could
afford. 290K miles and solid as a rock. The later 124 chassis is my
second choice (or is it the 107? Can't remember). The leather seats do
need a serious going over with Leatherique - maybe some day. They
creak and squeek constantly if you aren't driving fast enough. I don't
notice it much now though.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK