Mr. Trump is truly making America great again.
What more could a patriotic American want?

RB

On 15/06/2018 2:19 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
Randy - I fear the fake news has clouded your view of the USofA.

The truth is that we have record low unemployment, record high stock
markets, and an economy that is finally growing faster than 2%.  Life is
getting better and better, but after the mid-term elections, which I
predict will result in the GOP holding control of the Senate and maybe even
holding onto the House, we'll all be subjected to non-stop barrage of
"news" about how democracy is dead in the USofA and complete destruction is
imminent.  The final result will be millions of young folks who've believed
the liberal lie will wake up, figure out they've been lied to, and become
Trump Republicans.

THAT precise moment is when Canada will need a wall to stem the tied of all
the aging liberals who decide to flee north, I assure you that you don't
want them to try to make Canada into another Venezuela...

Max
Charleston SC