Die Bilsteins oder Nichts.

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Jun 15, 2018 7:02 PM, "Euan Kennedy via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Greetings from the Antipodes

It’s nice to be rejoining the community. Great to see familiar names here.

One of my 300TD’s front shocks is weeping fluid. This is an automatic fail
in our Warrant of Fitness system. So, after 222K miles, I’m picking that
the original Bilsteins are due for replacement. I’m kinda pleased about
that - I’ve felt for a while that the front end has been lacking its
original stiffness and stability.

Do you veterans stick with Bilsteins or are there perfectly good
alternatives these days?

Cheers

Euan

1985 300TD 5-spd manual