I got a HF headlight polishing kit for this E300D and just finished with them.
Look a lot better but inside seems kinda goobered up too. But I guess getting
them cleaned up will pass more light at night.

Looks like there might be bulbs on the top part of the low beam housing, are
these the DRLs?   The manual suggests this car might have DRLs but I don’t see
any but the panel is telling me there are lamps out so maybe that’s them. One
of the fog lamps is out too, I need to get bulbs I guess.

--R
Sent from iPhone