Good to have around. I was out working in the garage and saw something leaning
against my workbench that was moving a bit. Got up and looked over and there
was a big corn snake climbing up this broom handle. I got another stick and
tried to move it out but it went on up under my lumber stack. They keep the
vermin down so I figured it was ok. Looked a bit like a copperhead though which
had me a bit concerned.

--R
Sent from iPhone