Yesterday I took one of our company cars into the tire place to get new tires
and an oil change. Also the ac was not cooling but compressor was kicking on
and off (cutting out too quick), so it has a charge but is low.  I pick car up
today. They got tires and oil change done but could not do ac. They said when
they charged it compressor was making loud noises and leaking refrigerant. They
said they just recovered the refrigerant they put in. Ok so I left. As I pull
out I think to myself I should pop the hood to make sure they did not screw
anything up. I did not do this. Anyway, ac compressor is still kicking on just
fine as it did before and does not make any noise, just cuts out too quick. I
guess I will hook it up to my machine and do it.

I get about 3 miles from home and start hearing strange noises. I pull over to
discover coolant spraying all over the place. They left the radiator cap loose,
just sitting on the opening not tightened. Car did not get hot at all up to
this point. I tighten it and continue home. About half a mile from the house
the temp started climbing probably due to it now being low on fluid. I turned
heater on and it came back down. I called them up and ripped them a new rear
orifice. Also called our fleet company and let them know.

Sent from my iPhone