Reboring an engine doesn’t affect originality or value. In this instance, the
high quality of the mechanical restoration will drive the value way up in my
opinion. Jaime brought this car to ChowdahQ last year and it was a stunner. He
refinished all the wood himself in a very professional (perhaps better than
professional) manner!

Sent from my iPhone