Larry:

Classic battery flattening problem is a bad light delay relay.  It's a solid
state relay that turns off the interior lights after a delay, and when it goes
bad it draws a couple amps after the lights are off.  Sadly, the only way to
check is to check the current draw when the lights go off, as it still shuts
them down on time.

My brother and I have both replaced at least one.

Also check for a broken door switch, or a loose wire.  They can short, or stay
on, and that will drain the battery.  If a wire is loose it can short, which
will pop the fuse.

Central locking is a vaccum/pressure pump, and it fails it can stay on (its in
the trunk on the sedans, you may not hear it run), can also run the battery
down and/or pop a fuse.

Peter