Got it! The dent puller was a no go, bad agle due to the condensor. I
soaked it with PB again then rattled the boss on the back side of the
headwith an air hammer. Then I heated it with some Mapp gas and
applied the bolt and washer stack again. I'll pull the cam and head
tomorrow AM. Thanks for the encouragement.

Bob DuPuy
Parrish, FL