I assume these guys exist - the shops doing resto-mods (or is it Resto-Rods?) on TV where they create new interiors or reproduce old ones from a photo or just a description - they're probably in S. Cal. but they must exist.  Tell them if you want Leather or MB Tex and turn them loose.  Of course those guys have sky high budgets so they may be a bit high... Have you tried Potomac MBs in Md - it's a huge recycler of all kinds of MBs.  And Adsit has new and used...

Good luck -
Larry