On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 10:51:31 -0400 Floyd Thursby via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> A bit high but maybe Craig could get into it
>
> https://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/d/1993-mercedes-300d/6662315047.html

That's the twin of the one I wrecked in OKC!

"New compressor."

I wonder what refrigerant it has in its A/C system ... R12? R134?

I also wonder what the black thing just above the rear dome light switch
and below the right-center vent is ... and is there a hole in the wood
trim through which a cable goes?

I noticed that the body-colored plastic trim just above the black of the
rear bumper is damaged and that there are dents in the metal just above
it like on the car I had.

I also noticed the yellow equal sign, the anti-trump and equal rights
signs, and the For Sale sign with the price marked as $5000.

Craig