You just have to read it right.
The carbon coming out of the tail pipe from burning petro diesel is 'new' carbon being added to the air. The carbon coming out of the tail pipe when burning the animal fat converted diesel was in the air already, been taken out of the air by plants which were fed to animals and is now just returning to where it originally was. Thus it has not been added.

OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
Well, this just doesn't ring true - "The product has almost the same
chemical makeup as diesel made from fossil
fuels but emits a fraction of the carbon emissions." Sounds like a
perpetual motion machine - BS.
You can't get energy from combining long chain carbon molecules with oxygen
without carbon emissions, CO2 in specific, along with H2O.
Hmm - those in drought areas need to be condensing and saving all that H2O
that is coming from their tailpipe!

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 12:47 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <