My car has been leaking Trans. fluid this past year.  I had the seals replaced
but now noticed some leaking.  Had it checked today and my mechanic says the
leak seems to be a valve on the right side of the tranny which has been
identified as the secondary trans. oil pump.  There is an O ring there which
could be the culprit, or the pump itself.  Does a leak from this pump seem
likely, or would it more likely be the O ring.  Anyone have any ideas on  this
issue??
Thanks
Ralph, '87 300SDL           '84  399 CD