Landing weights on commercial aircraft are often in the 400,000 lb range or
above... Takeoff weights often exceed 750,000 lbs... add to the landing
weight load, all factors such as side loads [ie cross wind loads] and
landing speeds nearing 200 mph, so the tires at touch down are NOT turning,
then suddenly have landing loads plus speed and acceleration loads... the
amount of loading force at the bearing point of internal contact requires a
high degree of precision and material integrity..

Smaller, non commercial use aircraft, have lighter loads, but still make
wheel contact at close to 100 mph [in the case of light twin engine
aircraft... same requirements... just not quite as severe...

All loading in the aircraft use is potentially in ways an auto would never
see...