These are the same used on 300D's, with the splined delivery valve holder, and all OM 60x. I believe the copper rings pn. 0 004-997-45-40 are the same as far back as the OM 621, although I have not checked current part numbers. The o-rings pn. 0 017-997-41-48 may fit older 300Ds and OM 616 and 615 220/240D.