The scrap yard bound examples are now being offered up at a bit above bottom
feeder pricing.  I am looking at a few that need interior, exterior, and engine
work to be made streetable.  I guess it is better ROI for seller to get more
than the pitiable $45/ton scrap values.  Even the “parts cars” are being looked
at as candidates for putting back on the road.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers