Paint is what is killing the estimate.   Maybe you can source a door and have
it delivered to the shop to do the work.  That should lower the “estimate”.
Talk to the shop about what they will allow that will lower the cost.  Then you
can negotiate with Slut Farm about just how total loss it is.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net