Glad to hear you and the other listers are doing relatively well.  It sounds like flooding will be getting worse over the next few days as rivers rise.  They said the Cape Fear River would be at 60+' with flood level at 50 something feet!  An incredible amount of water!

I also hear Fayetteville is cut off with I95 and I40 (?) closed in sections..

It'll be nice if we can dry out!

I'm in Va and it was more like a typical summer t'storm than a hurricane.  We dodged the bad stuff which I contribute to us getting the generator out and ready to start.   ;-)  A few years ago we got hit bad by H Isabel - we were without power for 7 days...

Prayers for all affected...

LarryT