On 17/09/2018 5:05 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
I finally read thru the entire report. Looks like they show all the claims this
vehicle has been involved in. Look at how many claims it has had over the
years. Geez. I really don’t think I have a whole lot to back up a larger payout
as this is pretty much a bottom feeder sort of car anyway.

Take the money and run. Don't waste time on it. They are not going to give you a whole lot more. If you want to keep it, the roughly $2K should permit you to fix it.

RB