I have posted before about some of the fancy cars in the parking lot here at my office. This morning there is a new one out there. Wearing dealer plates so the driver is likely just trying it out this morning. It is an Alfa Romeo SUV.  A Stelvio. Parked in the spot where he usually parks a Maserati Levante SUV. His father drives big new black BMW sedans. Father is a dentist approaching retirement age. Son is now a dentist working with father.

Parked 2 stalls away is a new Porshe Cayenne - also black that is driven by one of the orthodontists accross the hall from the dentist.

One of the family doctors in the building drives a fancy all wheel drive turbo Porshe. I am not up on Porsche models and it is not here this morning so cannot tell you what model but it looks like the 911 body style.

One of the physiotherapists at the end of our hall drives a new Mercedes diesel SUV.

Then there is me in my 42 year old Mercedes. How can you tell I should have gone into medicine?

RB