When we had the ice storm back in 2008 we heated a lot of water on a Coleman
stove. At one point we were so bored we heated water and took baths.
Fred recently gave me a generator which is staged at the in-laws house. In '98
I went through an ice storm in Maine, in 2008 we had one here. I'm thinking
this is a year to be prepared...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 12:13:53 PM EDT, Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 12:04:30 -0400 WILTON via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Still pumping water  from basement.  No hot water since Sunday.

Congratulations on getting your Internet back, Wilton!

I forgot to mention on the phone that you can put pots of water on the
stove and heat them up that way -- that's what we had to do when we were
living in the Little Mobile Home on the Prairie.

Craig