> On September 20, 2018 at 12:05 PM fmiser via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
> It wasn't until the end that it was clear it was a very short term
> closure.  I was about to complain that a tax-supported facility
> was being permanently shut-down by the actions of a janitor.

And the doofus made threats when LE caught up with him, it was his threats
against the facility that made them lock it down.

Until I read about the threats this morning I was very confused at the lockdown
and the secrecy.
Actually I'm still confused about the secrecy, seems like they could have
easily said that an employee made threats of violence and the FBI was stepping
in.

Mitch.