uh oh! good to know! Thanks! I don't remember the source I used to get my info. There was never any problem with the blower circuit, other than the original design using a 20A torpedo fuse in the fusebox, which led to melting the plastic fusebox around it, and sometimes the insulation on the wire. The "fix" was the 30 amp strip fuse in a special holder on the fender. In my case, the old fuse crumbled and I was left out in the 20 below cold.

Craig via Mercedes wrote:
On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 10:35:40 -0500 Curley McLain via Mercedes