Hi All,
    I have used my 2004 E320 w/89K sparingly for 5 years (1K per year) and
replaced both primary and secondary batteries 5 years ago.  I keep the car
garaged and hooked up to a Battery Tender charger on the primary battery in the
trunk.  Yesterday I went for a ride and the red "Visit Workshop" Battery
Warning Message came on.  I tested the electrical system at the primary battery
with the following results 100% charge, capacity test passed, cranking test
passed and charging system passed.
  How could I test the secondary battery?  Research showed that with this
warning on some electrical systems shut down such as the dash light at night
which it did.
  Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Bob