Too bad.  I just learned of a killer job for the perpetually boredom proof.
Seems there is a job where you sit in a tanker truck all day long going nowhere
for over $105k per annum.  You have to sit in the truck in ND and keep the well
pumps fueled up for months on end.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net