This guy is a scam.  He maybe has and EPC and is hiring the enfeebled to tear
the cars apart.  Once he has viable part, the pricing runs pretty close to
retail.

The fellow is a good impetus to spew invective and expletive such that one
decides they are better off hitting the PnP instead of being hornswaggled by
this dope

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net