Yes the ac can be cold but it is nice that it blows from the center.  I
always thought that required dash removal, but should research as it is
about the only thing not working on mine.

The ac hoses are available new for about 100 for the long one, so putting a
used one on is sort of weird.

I was referring more to the dash cracks. I think at 20k you are in
nitpicking territory. And yes that seat looks terrible.

I am considering all leather interior and new carpet. At that point someone
will have to give me 30k to buy it. But why sell? After you fix all the
stuff, it is time to enjoy it. Kind of fun to drive something that just
gets better and better as the years go by.