I go to meet Richard Griot today.  Pretty cool guy, and he has LOTS of
interesting cars.   MBCA local section event this morning at Griot headquarters
with a peek behind the curtain at some of his cars and how he got some and what
he is doing with them.

We got to see three of his benz.  All were in process and getting made better.
 A black on black E320 coupe with low enough miles that was getting detailed
and some updates to brakes/wheels and engine bay.  Might be upgraded to E500
coupe.  Another black something that obviously was not special enough to stick
in my mind.  Probably because the formerly brown/brown 280sl w113 was now china
blue on red that had the engine from a 280SEL plopped under the hood and looked
to be brand new all over. Still up on stands with all new almost everything.

There were a few McClarens, some Ferraris, Porsche, Manx, and lots of other
interesting rides.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers