> Anyone have a foolproof method for not twisting the steel line off trying
> to get the flare fitting out of the end of the rubber line at the bracket?
> This is on my 124 wagon. I put some 500e front calipers and rotors on it
> and wanted to change the lines as the fronts are shot, but holy Toledo are
> they stuck.

And pressure bleeding this system just dumps brake fluid everywhere out of
the vent holes. I have new caps coming, but if anyone has another leak
stopping trick I am all ears. Vacuum was a waste of time. Maybe I need to
push the pedal down and hold it there while I mityvac from the back
caliper, pressurize the reservoir, and hold the vent caps on
simultaneously? So much for the one man brake bleeding setup...