***Does not run at this time because of a failed battery. Prior to the battery
failure it ran very poorly. Suspect several large intake leaks and possible
damage internal to engine. Cost of repairs would exceed the vehicle's value,
hence the recommendation to use as a parts car only.***

So basically it’s junk where it sits. I’m thinking for $300 I could get a spare
tranny for the 99, and have a bunch of other parts too. But maybe it’s not that
bad, at least if it runs I can see if the tranny is ok and whatever else might
be wrong with it. I can take a battery and see what it does. Sent the guy a
response asking where and when.

--FT
Sent from iPhone