Translation:
Just spent $15.000.00 on maintenance and realized how truly expensive
Mercedes bus parts and labor are.
Now looking to dump it to the first guy with some cash.

Notice, only one picture, no details re which engine, total miles on bus,
total miles since overhaul on engine or transmission. No information of
tire condition.... etc etc etc...

Things add up fast.. Oil change, engine holds 28 quarts of oil at $6.00
per... Filters, $90 for the set.  Air filter, $200. [OK, it's big], Set of
tires, expect $6,000.
Parking... your HOA will have kittens and levy fines.
Etc etc etc

And, no.. my bus is still safely under my control... not yet missing..

TYVM..