IT IS A BIG EXPORT TO GET ONE FROM INSIDE THE (factory) FENCE IN ALABAMA TO OUTSIDE THE FENCE IN ALABAMA!

Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
I was fueling up my 300TD Turbo wagon today and there was a guy in an 2012
ML 350 BlueTEC. He said he loved it. Gets between 22 and 32 miles per
gallon, and has had little to deal with in terms of the ammonia canister.
Then again, he goes to the dealer for service. Anybody know anything about
these? It seems like a logical replacement for my 300td wagon, if I can
afford it. The guy claims that Mercedes stopped exporting them to the US a
couple years ago.