Whhhaaaattttt?

Around PNW the price for #2 is on par with 87.  The idiot legislators want us
to vote to reduce carbon by taxing our fuel another $0.52/gal.  This makes the
dorks in electric cars feel superior, because the power plants are exempt from
being taxed for spewing carbons.

ANYWAY, I filled up the SDL (24 gallons) for $3.46/gal.  That was a penny
cheaper than the petrol 87.  Safeway fuel, not the expensive stuff from the
named petrol guys.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net